Boat Charters Gold Coast EMERALD LADY Luxury Boat Party Cruises.
Luxury Gold Coast Charter Boat the unique 115 foot EMERALD LADY is available on the Gold Coast each year from the end of December thru to early September, for private corporate boat trips, birthdays, weddings or any special function for luxury cruising.
Indulge in the elegance and charm of this world class fully appointed super yacht.
Available for a variety of private functions such as Weddings, Birthdays, New Years Eve and Corporate events.
For up to 48 Guests for day charter or up to 8 guests overnight, all in staterooms with ensuites.
Capacity:- 48 guests for day charter or 8 guests overnight
Location: - Departs from Gold Coast City Marina at Coomera, Qld, or from Sanctuary Cove. Sanctuary Cove extra Berthing charge $300.
Drinks:- Fully Licensed Bar - Drink Selection Menu is on the bottom of this page.
Food:- On Board Chef - Canapé's Menu is on the bottom of this page.
Boat Only Price:-
- $1,870 per hour, Minimum 3 hours, departs from Gold Coast City Marina, Coomera, Qld.
Food and Beverage Package Prices:- Cocktail catering for a filling meal and drinks, beer and wine included - Staff to serve are $55 per hour, we recommend 1 to 3 staff persons depending on number of guests. These are boat staff have marine qualifications and minimum 1 staff is required.
- 3 hour canapé menu $61pp. Beverages - beer and wine $66pp with spirits $88pp.
- 4 hour canapé menu $77pp. Beverages - beer and wine $77pp with spirits $99pp.
- 5 hour canapé menu $94pp. Beverages - beer and wine $94pp with spirits $116pp.
- 6 hour canapé menu $110pp. Beverages - beer and wine $110pp with spirits $132pp
Overnight/Multi Day Charters Prices - Up to 8 guests in luxury cabins - includes private chef with all meals, beer and wine and 4 hours steaming daily -
- 2 days to 3 days - $12,500 per day
- 4 days or more - $11,500 per day
- Bring additional day guests, up to 40 visiting guests for 4 hours, $350 per guest (with canapés and drinks).
Boat Relocation Fees -
- Relocation Gold Coast to Brisbane and return $3,000
- Relocation Gold Coast to Whitsundays and return $30,000
For Bookings Phone: 0412 614 025
Ready to pay a deposit? Book Online
Book Online or Phone 0412 614 025
For More Information fill out our Enquiry Form
Enquiry Form for Emerald Lady Luxury Gold Coast Charter Super Yacht.
- Shaw & Smith Sauvignon Blanc
- Devil’s Lair Chardonnay
- Chandon Vintage
- Ballewindi Pinot Noir
- Cat Amongst the Pigeons Cabernet Sauvignon
- Corona, Peroni, XXXX Gold
Canapé Menu - Please choose 2 cold, 8 hot and 1 Platinum from the selections .
Cold Selections - please choose 2 cold selections -
- Rare Roast Beef Bruschette topped with Caramelized Onion.
- Petite Pastry Cups with vine ripened Tomato and Avocado Salad.
- Mini Caesar Salad in Crispy Garlic Bread Cups.
- Oysters Natural with Asian Ginger dressing.
- Rolled Smoked Salmon Crepes with Caviar and Dill Cream.
- Please choose 2 cold selections.
Hot Selection - Please choose 8 hot selections
- Wok Tossed Prawns with Sweet Chilli & Tequila or Garlic Butter.
- Thai Chilli Crab Cakes with Lime Dipping Sauce.
- Seared Scallops with Sweet Citrus Glaze.
- Coconut Calamari with Red Curry Aioli Mirin & Sesame marinated Salmon Medallions with Lime Aoili.
- Petite Fillet Mignon
- Crispy Camembert, Bacon and Shallot Cigars
- Mediterranean Skewered Lamb with Minted Greek style yoghurt
- Crispy Duck springroll with sticky Asian glaze
- Macadamia Crusted Chicken Strips with Chilli and Coriander Glaze
- Zucchini and Corn Fritters served with Citrus Aioli Herb, Leek and 3 cheese Arancini.
- Smoked Cheese, Pumpkin and Pinenut Tartlet.
- Sweet Citrus Tartlets.
- White Chocolate Mousse in a shortbread Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Fondue.
- Chocolate Macadamia Nut Truffle.
Platinum Selection - Please choose 1 platinum dish -
- Beef Burgundy with Crusty Garlic Toast.
- Lamb Korma with Steamed Jasmine Rice.
- Home Made Gnocchi with Spinach and Mushroom & Sauté Pumpkin in a Cream Sauce (vegetarian).
- Beer Battered Fish with Crispy Fries.
- Mini Bacon Lettuce & Tomato Burgers.
- Thai Red Chicken Curry with Steamed Jasmine Rice.
- Moroccan Chicken on spiced Cous cous.
- Asian Spiced Beef and Glass Noodle Salad.
- Garlic Prawn and Saffron Risotto