Gold Coast House Boat Hire | Self Drive Houseboats | Gold Coast.
House Boats Gold Coast for Hire and Drive yourself, No license required. Houseboats to use on the Gold Coast broadwater to the inland waters of Pimpama, Jacobs well and Coomera. Houseboats range from 6 to 12 berth.
BOOK YOUR NEXT DREAM HOLIDAY ON THE GOLD COAST WATERWAYS
We invite you to explore the elaborate inland waterways of the Gold Coast in our high-end luxury power-catamaran.
Enjoy the holiday of a lifetime, with seemingly endless stretches of white sandy beaches, kilometres of attractive waterways, and the most beautiful climate in the world.
Amira is a luxurious houseboat built to the highest standards inside and out at a cost of $1.7M, launched in 2017 and commissioned in October 2018.
The vessel is constructed from strong light-weight composite materials and the interior resembles that of a super yacht - with soft roof and wall linings, timber windows and door frames. The layout of the vessel has been designed for maximum entertainment space and includes all the creature comforts of a luxurious home.
Amira is based at Marina Mirage a 5-star marina and resort, located in Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast.
Amira is licenced to carry and sleep 12 guests. The Master stateroom with ensuite, queen bed in the 2nd bedroom, king size bed on the upper deck, 3 sofa beds and 3 bathrooms.
A FLOATING PENTHOUSE
The boat is berthed at Marina Mirage and can be used as a floating penthouse and a base for your holiday to enjoy the surrounding restaurants, bars, taverns, up market shops and water activities.
Marina Mirage is central to all Gold Coast theme parks, tourist destinations, 15 mins to the Star Casino and 45 mins from the airport. 10 mins to Surfers Paradise, 5 mins to SeaWorld and 5 mins walk to the surfing beach.
If you would like to take Amira out for overnight stays on the water the vessel is self-drive ( bare boat charter) you must be over 25 and have a boat license to skipper the boat. We can provide a guide to take you a safe anchorage and familiarize yourself on how to operate the vessel.
Cruise the 50 km area around the beautiful sheltered Gold Coast waterways. Swim from the white sandy beaches, catch crabs, fish and only a short bushwalk to the surfing beach on Stradbroke Island.
Amira is fully equipped.
All you need to bring are food, drinks, toiletries and sunscreen.
- Large spacious design 18 meters x 6.2 meters
- Modern sleek styling
- Luxurious furnishings
- Child restraint netting around the lower deck
- 2 Queen size staterooms (one with ensuite)
- 1 sofa bed
- All beds have linen, blankets and towels
- Beach towels and throw blankets
- Ample storage hanging space
- 2 large bathrooms with full size showers and electric flush toilets
- 1 shower and toilet on the rear deck
- Separate laundry with washing machine, sink and vacuum cleaner
- 240 Volt Power Points and usb outlets
- 50 inch smart tv in the lounge room
- Bose hi fi system
- Wi fi
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system
- 11 KVA diesel generator to power spa, washing machine, air conditioning, dish washer and to maintain charge in the batteries
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Stone bench top
- 2 door fridge and ice maker
- Dish washer
- Microwave oven
- Gas cooktop and oven
- 4 fishing rods and rod holders
- Stand up paddle board, surf board and boogie board
- 4 person inflatable dinghy, oars and 2.5 h/p outboard
- 2 x 40 h/p diesel engines
- 11 kva diesel generator
- Large storage areas
- Walk around decks with stainless steel rails
- Swimming platform
- 8 Life jackets for recreational use
- Remote control docking system
- 25 blue led courtesy lights
- Blue underwater led lights
- 25 white led perimeter lights
- Large entertainment area
- Day kitchen/ Bar, sink with hot and cold water
- Unbreakable dinner ware and glasses
- Small 12 v fridge
- Industrial ice maker
- 3 large ice boxes
- BBQ on marble benchtop
- 32 inch smart TV
- Bose Sound System
- Wi fi
- radio and hi fi system with 4 speakers
- 6 person hot spa
- King size bed
- 2 Sofa beds
- Top deck can be fully enclosed with clears and flyscreen
- Swimming platform
- Electric crane on top rear deck for dingy storage
- Full GPS navigation system
- Front and rear cameras
- Spot light
- Electric anchor winch
- Front bow thruster
- Electronic engine controls
PRICES INCLUDE GST
|WINTER||SPRING SUMMER||PEAK SEASON (Exc Xmas and NY week)||SUMMER AUTUMN|
|HIRING TIMES FROM 3 PM TO 12 NOON||01/05/2019 - 31/08/2019||01/09/2018 - 31/11/2018||01/12/2018 - 31/01/2019||01/02/2019 - 30/04/2019|
|WEEKEND 3 NIGHTS - FRI TO MON||3,995||4.995||5,995||4.995|
|MIDWEEK 3 NIGHTS||3,395||4,295||5,295||4,295|
|EXTRA WEEK NIGHT||995||1,195||1,495||1,195|
|FULL WEEK 7 NIGHTS||5,995||7,495||8,995||7,495|
|XMAS HOLIDAY 7 NIGHTS
3 PM FRI 21/12 - 12 NOON FRI 28/12
| NEW YEARS HOLIDAY 7 NIGHTS
3 PM FRI 28/12 - 12 NOON FRI 04/01
|AUSTRALIA DAY WEEKEND 3 NIGHTS
3 PM FRI 26/01 - 12 NOON SUN 28/01
|EASTER WEEKEND 5 NIGHTS
3 PM THU 18/04 - 12 NOON TUE 23/04
|ANZAC WEEKEND 4 NIGHTS
3 PM WED 24/04 - 12 NOON SUN 28/04