Gold Coast Riverside Chapel | Wedding Reception Boat Cruise.
Gold Coast Weddings at the Riverside heritage listed Chapel are perfect for up to 50 guests. The guests can arrive by boat then wait for the bride to arrive by car and then just have the boat at the jetty 50 meters from the chapel for your wedding cruise reception.
Then have your reception aboard the boat of your choice and cruise the beautiful Broadwater.
Choose from a variety of charter boats, for example, Mascot, Inspiration or Mahi Mahi.
The Chapel is only meters from the waters edge and the beautiful grounds are ideal for that romantic scene. The Chapel can comfortably seat 50 people.
Receptions on board:-
Guests board at Marina Mirage for a 45 minute cruise to the Chapel. The guests gather and wait for the Bride to arrive by Gondolas or car - your choice.
You will then have use of the Chapel for one and a half hours. We can organise a celebrant of you can bring your own.
After the ceremony all aboard again for reception cruise up the broadwater and along South Stradbroke Island.
You can bring your own food or carterers of you choice. Or we can do the catering for you - Menu below.
Drinks are BYO, you simply load up the ice box's supplied before the cruise and your set - without having to pay bar price's for drinks, as on boats with a licensed bar.
Prices - depends on what you choose below:-
- Chapel Hire:- $450
- Cruise to chapel and three hour reception cruise will require a 5.5 hour boat hire, choose a boat from Charter boats (there is bridges so some wont fit, please give us a ring and discuss with us.
- Celebrant:- $330 or you can organize your own.
- Gondolas:- $200 or Limousine:- $200 - or organize your own transport for the Bride to the chapel, horse and cart?
- Drinks:- BYO
- Food:- BYO or we can do for you- some suggestions at the bottom of this page.
Nina's Catering - Two Menu's
Hot finger foods - one of each below per person, served continuous during the reception cruise - Costs $35 per person.
- Chicken Kebab - honey and soy
- Beef Kabab - special sauce
- Cocktail Spring Rolls - with premium vegatable filling
- Thai Puffs - authentic Thai spicies in light golden puff pastry
- Risotto Bites - bacon and mushroom
- Traditional Vol Au Vents - mixed - chicken, beef, and creamy mushroom
- Pie Puffs - delicious cocktail size parcels with beef and spices
- Vegetable Fingers - with mashed potato
- Corn Fritters - with sweet corn kernels coated in a light crispy crumb
- Savoury Pastrys - smoked salmon fillets with cheese in puff pastry
- Plus - Tea and Coffee, and nibbles
Summer Buffet - $45 per person, plated meal served at a time you choose.
- Corn chips with assorted dips
- Cashews nuts
- Cheese, kabana and jazz biscuits
Cold Buffet -
- Potato Salad
- Greek Salad
- Tossed Green Salad
- Sliced Honey glased Ham
- Sliced Roast Beef
- Sliced Roast Pork
- Chicken Pieces
- With accompanying sauces
- Bread Rolls
- Fruit to finish
- Tea and Coffee