Whale Watching Boat Cruises Gold Coast Whale Watching Charters.
Gold Coast Whale Watching Charters and Gold Coast whale watching boat trips to see the magnificent Humpback cruise pass the Gold Coast. Enjoy the humpback whales doing whale breaches, wave their pectoral fins and slap their tails close up and personal aboard a Whale watching boat cruise and whale watching boat charter on the Gold Coast and Surfers Paradise.
View the best Gold Coast whale watching cruises below -
Life's Good Private Whale Watching Cruises Gold Coast.
Private Gold Coast Whale Watching Cruises for up to 8 guests, May thru to Nov each year. For more information go to Life's Good Whale Watching Cruises
Spirit of Gold Coast Whale Watching Cruises.
Gold Coast whale watching cruises daily, to see the Humpback whales, whale watching cruises from Mariners Cove Marina aboard 'Spirit of Gold Coast' each year May thru to November, for more info Spirit of Gold Coast
Whales in Paradise Whale Watching Cruises.
Gold Coast Whale watching Cruises with Whales in Paradise, Whale watching charters from Surfers Paradise aboard Mahi Mahi each year May thru to November, for more information Whales in Paradise
Gold Coast Adventures Whale Watching Cruises.
Gold Coast Whale watching cruises with Tallship Whale Watching from Mariners Cove Marina aboard 'M V 2000' each year May thru to November, for more information go to Gold Coast Adventures Watching Watching Cruises
Whale watching Gold Coast Exclusive and Private Cruises, 10.5 metre sailing yacht, byo drinks, catered or byo food and can carry up to 6 guests. For prices and info Get Away Sailing Whale Watching
Quick Whale Facts:-
- Approximately 20,000 Humpback whales will migrate each season between Antarctica and the Great Barrier Reef.
- Whales can grow up to 15 meters in length and weight of up to 45 tonnes, equivalent to 11 elephants or 600 adults.
- Whales are active creatures, performing a wide variety of diving, rolling and breaching movements which provide fascinating viewing for whale watchers.
- They are best known for their range of behaviors from the simple blow, tail slapping, waving their pectoral fins, and the spectacular breach.
- Adult whales have been seen to breach 20 - 30 times within five minutes, displaying awesome grace and power.
- The male humpback whale is well known for its complex underwater vocalizations or whale songs during breeding season.
gold coast whale watching, gold coast whale watching charters, whale watching trips gold coast, whale cruises gold coast, surfers paradise whale watching, gold coast whale watching boats, gold coast