Capacity: Can carry up to 25 guests inshore and up to 8 guests offshore.
Located: Berth D 11, Marina Mirage, 60 SeaWorld Drive, Main Beach, Qld.
Food:- choices (separate to the boat price) –
- BYO your own food, Our BBQ to use cost is $60, byo everything you need, eg, plastic plates, etc.
- Organize any Caterers of your own choice.
- Choose from our Recommended Caterers– View our full list of catering menus
Drinks: BYO, bring your own drinks and ice, esky supplied – no red wind and no spirit bottles allowed, only pre-mixed spirits in bottles or cans is ok.
Terms: Deposit of $500 and balance of cruise fee due two weeks before cruise.
1 hour: $590
1.5 hour: $890
2 Hours: $1,180 = $590 p/h
3 Hours: $1,690 = $563 p/h
4 Hours: $2,190 = $548 p/h
5 Hours: $2,590 = $518 p/h
6 Hours: $2,990 = $498 p/h
7 Hours: $3,390 = $470 p/h
Bucks parties – add 10% to the price
All public holidays attract a 12% surcharge.
Mystery overnight charter (24 to 36 hours for up to 6 persons) – $5490
- The ocean at night is beautiful as it is mysterious. At special request you can enjoy “Life’s Good” for 24 to 30 hours overnight!
• After a day of adventure, we offer sunset champagne and dinner. We’ll anchor up for the night and you can be left on your own if you wish.
• Enjoy a private breakfast, morning tea and lunch the next day. The day is yours .
(Please add a 10% surcharge for weekends)
Chirstmas Day, Boxing Day, NYE, New Year’s Day Cruise special prices
(Mon- Sun 6:00am – 12:00am)
1 hour : $750
1.5 hour: $1112
2 hours: $1,480
3 hours: $2,100
4 hours: $2,750
5 hours: $3,200
6 hours: $3,700
7 hours: $4,200
plus 10% after 7pm
Gold Coast offers a great location for a Christmas and New Year celebrations. You may be lucky enough to see some amazing fireworks from the Broadwater. There is no better place to see New Year Eve fireworks displays than from the deck of your private cruiser. Make your NYE a night to remember. Multiple firework displays are around the Broadwater and Paradise Point, and you will have the best view you can ask for without the crowds! Life’s Good offers full viewing from anywhere on the boat so it means you can get your camera snapping with uninterrupted views.